$75,000 BRACKET CONTEST
Our biggest bracket contest ever offers a $75,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool for the top players. Entry is just $15 and we’ll pay cash prizes to more than 100 players. View Contest Rules
- The $75K March Madness Bracket opens on Sunday, March 17, 2019 and closes on Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 12:15pm ET. All entries after this point will be considered void and will not be eligible for any of the prizes.
- The Contest begins with the First Round of the 2019 Men’s NCAA Basketball Tournament Thursday March 21, 2019.
- Entries can be purchased in advance.
- If your bracket is not completed or fully filled out by 12:30pm ET on Thursday, March 21, your entry will be void and eliminated from the contest.
- Round Dates: First Round (March 21 & 22), Second Round (March 23 & 24), Sweet 16 (March 28 & 29), Elite 8 (March 30 & 31), Final Four (April 6) and Championship (April 8).
- Only fully completed brackets qualify for the contest prizes.
- House rules and regulations apply.
- We reserve the right to amend this promotion at any time.
- Once you submit your selection, you will not be able to change your picks.
- Winners will be notified by Email and will be posted on a Leaderboard. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to keep his/her Email information in their account up-to-date and accurate.
How to purchase your entry:
- Each entry into our $75K March Madness Contest costs $15.
- Entries may only be purchased with real cash funds.
- Entry fees will be deducted directly from players’ account balance
- All purchases are final. There are NO refunds. Make sure that before you click on the PURCHASE button that you double check all your selections.
- You can purchase as many entries as you want as long as you are using real cash.
Buy 2, Get 1 Free Early Buy-In Offer:
- The Buy 2, Get 1 Bracket Promotion is available to all members. Registration is not required.
- To be eligible for this promotion, members must buy at least 2 entries into our $75K March Madness Bracket Contest between Monday, March 11 and 11:59pm ET on Saturday, March 16.
- To qualify for this promotion, at least two entries must be purchased at the same time.
- For every two entries purchased during the promotion period, member will receive one bracket entry free of charge, up to a maximum of two free entries.
- Free entries will be automatically credited to players’ accounts on Sunday, March 17 when the NCAA Tournament Bracket is finalized.
- We only allow two promotions per account/household or environments where computers are shared.
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
- General house rules apply.
Additional Prize Pool Payouts:
- If various participants tie, a tie-breaker question will be used to determine the final standings of the contest.
- In the event that the tie-breaker is necessary, participants will be ranked based on having the closest answer to the Total Points Scored in the Championship Game.
- If various participants remain in a tie after the tie-breaker, the winnings will be split along with the next lowest prize. Example: If two contestants tie for first with 160 points, they will split the 1st and 2nd Place prizes; the participant with the next highest point total will win the 3rd Place prize.
- Winnings are awarded as cash with no rollover requirements, with the exception of the Free Plays which must be wagered at least one time.
- Winnings will be deposited into our players account within 72 hours after the completion of the 2019 NCAA Men’s Championship Basketball game.
How to Play:
- Participants must purchase at least one entry to participate in the $75K March Madness Bracket Contest.
- After purchasing entries, players can view and edit their entries in the ‘My Brackets’ section.
- Participants must pick the winners of all 63 games in the 2019 NCAA Division 1 Men’s Basketball Championship, beginning with the First Round.
- Points will be awarded for each correct pick.
- Once a bracket has been submitted, it is final. Picks cannot be changed once the bracket has been submitted.
- 1 point for every correct selection in the 1st Round
- 2 points for every correct selection in the 2nd Round
- 4 points for every correct selection in the Sweet 16
- 8 points for every correct selection in the Elite 8
- 16 points for every correct selection in the Final Four
- 32 points for picking the winner of the Championship Game
Guaranteed Prize Pool
11th to 15th Place
16st to 26th Place
26th to 40th
41st to 55th
56th to 70th
71st to 85th
86th to 100th
101 to 125
- MyBookie will not be held responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network services or other connections, miscommunications, or failed phone, computer, or telephone transmissions, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled, or misdirected transmissions, or other errors of any kind, whether mechanical, human, or electronic.
- Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this contest (as solely determined by the judges) will be disqualified.
- In the event the game is compromised by virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of MyBookie, which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the game, MyBookie reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the game.
- If contest is terminated for any reason, prizes may be awarded in any manner determined at the sole discretion of MyBookie.
- Each entrant in this contest, including, without limitation, each prize winner, hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless the MyBookie.ag and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and its respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any and all contest prizes, participation in this contest and participation in any activity related to this contest.
- If in MyBookie’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of this Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of this Contest, MyBookie reserves the right to terminate the Contest and award all prizes to the persons who are winning at the time of termination, and/or disqualify any individual.
- MyBookie reserves the right to terminate a user’s privileges at our sole discretion. Any attempt to gain unauthorized access, impersonating another user, misrepresenting personal information, or general mischief may result in a user’s termination. In the event of any dispute, our decision is final.
*BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST THE PLAYER AUTOMATICALLY CONSTITUTES THE ACCEPTANCE OF ALL OUR OFFICIAL RULES.*
We’ve taken a classic sports contest and made it even better. Pick up your squares and win extra cash on your favorite Pro and College Football match-ups every week. Terms and Conditions
SQUARE CONTEST RULES
- To enter, select your squares on the game board then submit and complete your purchase.
- Purchases can only be completed using cash funds from your account. Bonus funds cannot be used to purchase entries.
- Once your purchase is complete, your name will be assigned to the square and no-one else will be able to purchase that square.
- Once the contest fills or the game starts, numbers will be assigned and the game board will be complete.
- All contests run and feature a 100% payout regardless of whether or not all 100 squares have been purchased.
- All sales final.
- Winnings will be paid in cash.
- Winnings from FREE SQUARES given via any type of promotional offer will be credited in Free Play with a 7x Roll Over, unless otherwise stated.
- The total, accumulative score of each team at the end of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd quarters, along with the Final score, determines the winners.
- The last number in each team’s total score is matched with the grid and the owner of the square where those numbers intersect is the winner. (Example: The total score at the end of the 2nd Quarter is Arizona Cardinals 14, New England Patriots 10. The last number for the Cardinals is 4, and the last number for the Patriots is 0. The square on the game board that has the Cardinals number 4 and Patriots number 0 would be the winner of the 2nd Quarter Prize.).
- The Final score includes any points accumulated in Overtime, if played.
- If Overtime is played, the points scored in the Overtime will be added to the 4th Quarter points in the Box Score.
Prize Payouts NFL, NCAA Football and NBA
- 1st Quarter: 20% of the Prize Pool
- 2nd Quarter: 20% of the Prize Pool
- 3rd Quarter: 20% of the Prize Pool
- Final Score: 40% of the Prize Pool
Prize Payouts NCAAB
- 1st Half: 40% of the Prize Pool
- 2nd Half: 60% of the Prize Pool
All unfilled contests run and feature 100% payouts for winners.
How long can you survive in our 2018 Survivor Contest? Pick one team every week to keep the chains moving. Make it through all 17 weeks and you can take home a cool $10,000. Terms and Conditions
Survivor Contest Rules
The MYBookie $10K Survivor Pool begins Week 1 of the 2018 NFL regular season.
Each week, contestants must select one team to win its game outright. Point spreads are irrelevant.
If the selected team wins, the entry remains alive and the contestant selects a team for the following week.
If the selected team loses or ties, the contestant entry is eliminated.
Once a team is selected for a week, that team is not available for selection for the remainder of the contest.
The contestant(s) that pick winning teams the longest, without selecting a losing team, is the $10K Survivor Pool winner.
The contest ends on Week 17 of the 2018 NFL season, or when there is only one contestant remaining; whichever comes first. IE: If four contestants remain in Week 14 and three contestants select losing teams, the remaining contestant is declared the winner.
If the contest ends with no survivors, the contestants with live entries heading into the final week of the contest will split the $10,000 prize. IE: If two contestants remain in Week 14 and both select losing teams, those contestants will split the prize pool.
If multiple contestants remain alive after Week 17, they will split the $10,000 evenly.
If a game is canceled or postponed for any reason and the game is not played before the following Wednesday, both teams scheduled to play in that game will be graded as losers. If you selected either of those teams you will be eliminated from the contest; however, your buy-in will be refunded.
MYBookie reserves the right to modify this contest at any time.
To register for the MYBookie $10K Survivor Pool, members must be logged into their account and have sufficient funds to purchase entries.
The Entry fee for the MYBookie $10K Survivor Pool is $10.
You may purchase as many as 30 entries. Funds will be deducted directly from your account.
Bonus funds cannot be used to purchase entries.
All purchases are final. Please review the amount of entries selected before submitting your purchase.
Once you have correctly entered your Username and Password, if you do not already have a contest nickname you will be prompted to create one. You will be identified by this nickname in the Survivor Pool and other contests, not by your Username.
If you purchase numerous entries you will have the same nickname for each. However, next to your nickname will be a number in a bracket to represent the number of entries you purchased. A number will be assigned to each entry.
When creating a nickname, you are prohibited from using any inappropriate words that may be offensive to others. If you use offensive words, you run the risk of not being allowed to participate in this or any future contests. In addition, your entry fee will not be refunded.
You are eligible to register for this contest up until Monday, Sept. 10, 2018 at 10:10 PM ET. However if you wait until this time you will only have the L.A. Rams vs. Oakland Raiders game to choose from, as all other games will be off the board. Once the final Week 1 game starts, registration will be closed.
From Week 2 forward, each game will lock five minutes before its associated kickoff time.
If you do not select a team by Monday at 8:25 PM ET, your entry will be eliminated from the contest.
If you wish to select a team that plays either Thursday or Saturday, you must select that team no later than five minutes prior to the scheduled start of the game.
To make your weekly pick, load the appropriate contest entry and check the box of the team you wish to select.
Each game locks five minutes before its associated kickoff time.
Once a pick is made, the selection may be changed up until the game locks. At this time, the selection is confirmed and may not be changed.
Contestants must submit picks for the current contest week before 8:25pm ET on Monday night.
If a contestant does not select a team by this time, the entry will be graded as a loss and eliminated from the contest.
If a team is not available for selection this indicates the game has already locked, the team has been selected in a previous week or the team is on a ‘Bye’ week.
If there is a ‘W3’ next to a team, this indicates you used this team Week 3. ‘W4’ represent you used this team Week 4 and so on.
Once your pick has been submitted, a confirmation will appear on your screen informing you that your entry was submitted successfully.
If you still have additional entries open, keep repeating the procedure until you have submitted your picks for each one.
Selecting an entry will automatically load the matchups for the current NFL week.
If you still have additional entries open, keep repeating the procedure until you have submitted your picks for each one.
The $10,000 is awarded as Free Play. There is a 1 time rollover requirement associated with it.
Once a winner is determined, prize money will be deposited into the winner’s accounts within 48 hours.
On this page you will find a list of all entries in the contest.
Next to each entry you will find the team that was selected for every week.
If a team is shown with a green check beside it, this represents that the team won their game that specific week. If the team is shown with a red ‘x’ beside it, this represents the team either tied or lost their game. If a large ‘X’ appears in a box, this indicates entry is eliminated and/or no pick was submitted.
By clicking on any nickname, you will be able to see which teams are still available for that entry.
Above the list of entries is the up to date statistics for the contest. ‘Players’ represents the number of original entries. ‘Eliminated’ represents the total number of entries that have been eliminated. ‘Survivors’ represents the number of entries that are still alive and eligible to make a selection.
The Matchup Info is designed to help you make your picks and the Set Reminders feature makes sure you don’t forget to make your picks.
Click the Matchup Info button to review statistics for each of the week’s matchups. Clicking anywhere outside the matchup dropdown will take you back to the Submit Picks page.
Click the Set Reminders button to choose your email reminder options. You can select one, two or neither of the options. Check an option and click the submit button to receive the corresponding reminder email. Leave boxes unchecked if you do not wish to receive reminders. Clicking anywhere outside the reminder dropdown will take you back to the Submit Picks page.
You will only receive emails if you have entries pending.
Reminder email options may be accessed and updated at any time.
Contests Reviews @ MyBookie
Betting Games & Contests Reviews
Great bet selection, withdrawal and support speed
Good amount of generous bonuses for new users. Excellent game selection. Fast withdrawals.
Great customer service
Quick payouts and good bonuses and customer service.
I only use MyBookie to bet on sports. I have very few complaints, for the most part I think it is a very good website and definitely one of the best out there. The quick payout process was great, did not like the charge for the wire transfer, but that might be unavoidable. I understand why any deposit bonus must be bet a certain amount of times over, just think it is excessive. Also, the deposit bonus is misleading because MyBookie only gives you the winnings from the bets not the amount wagered when you win.