Banking & Deposit Options
- Depositors will receive an email notification after every transaction. We suggest site members keep record of their transaction data in order to avoid misunderstandings and claims at a later time.
- Credit Cards are billed immediately after purchase; however, official bank posting dates may vary. Keep in mind that all transactions are in U.S dollars (USD).
- Credit Card depositors are required to fill out an Authorization Form verifying their credit card information and submit a copy of any approved card within 24-48 hours. You may also add new cards to your profile by completing the corresponding authorization form.
- Clients can use the following link to download our Credit Card Authorization Agreement. This completed form is required as part of our account verification process and mandatory before any payouts are approved.
- Clients that want to deposit with an E-check need to provide a picture of the check and their current bank account balance.
- Bank wire depositors will need to provide the wire transfer receipt and/or confirmation. Partial credit of the funds transferred will be issued once documentation is provided.
- Please feel free to contact Customer Service if you have any questions.
Our Safety and Security Guarantee
We use industry leading security measures to guarantee the safety of your deposits. All transactions are protected using high technology 256 bit encryption and secure socket layers certificates (SSL).
Should you have any question during the deposit process, we here to help. Our friendly customer service representatives are standing by to provide assistance either by live chat or over the phone by dialing 844-866-2387.