EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Bitcoin is the currency of the future. With just a click of a button or a swipe on your mobile device and you can send less than a penny or more than a million dollars. As the internet expands, it only makes sense that internet based currencies, or crypto currencies, also become more prominent in our daily lives. Opening a bitcoin wallet, or exchange wallet, is easier than creating a new email address.
You will also find that using bitcoin is an efficient and dependable means of making deposits and withdrawals. More than 72% of the clients who convert to bitcoin for the first time, end up becoming exclusive bitcoin clients. It is too fast, too easy, and too inexpensive. Stop waiting for banks to approve your deposit, stop dealing with people misspelling names, and stop waiting for your funds to clear. You are missing out on the action while you wait. With bitcoin, it is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
PROS TO USE BITCOIN AT MYBOOKIE
USE VISA OR MASTERCARD TO DEPOSIT VIA BITCOIN
- We recommend using the following sites to purchase bitcoin
- Link your bank account and purchase bitcoin to fund your account
- Typically, bitcoin deposits are completed within minutes
- For Visa/MC (see graph below for limits)
- To link your bank account:
- To use Paypal:
- coinbase.com (FDIC insured and certified)
Why to use Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals?
- Bitcoin deposits get larger bonuses
- Bitcoin payouts are our fastest method and FREE
- Bitcoin transactions have minimal fees (which we cover, in most cases)
- Payouts are sent within 48 hours
- No documents needed if deposits and payouts are in bitcoins
WHY TO USE BITCOIN?
- Just think of Bitcoin as an Internet currency. Bitcoin is traded on Bitcoin exchanges just like US dollars or British pounds sterling or Mexican pesos are traded on the Forex currency exchanges around the world. You can spend bitcoin just like you would any other currency.
- Bitcoin transactions are completely anonymous.
- Bitcoin is not controlled by any government or authority.
- Bitcoin can be used at:
The Basics of Bitcoin Security
- Always keep your passwords in a secure place and never share them with anyone!
- Always employ a two-factor authentication in addition to your initial password.
- Always cut and paste bitcoin addresses. DO NOT type it in by hand
- Make sure you double check all your information before sending bitcoin
- Always keep a hard copy of your passwords and private keys
- Make sure to choose the right wallet for you:
- Use intermediary wallets on your mobile devices for easier access and use:
3 EASY STEPS
TO USE BITCOIN AT MYBOOKIE
Create a Bitcoin “wallet” and buy Bitcoin
First, you’ll need to sign up and then create an account with a Bitcoin exchange. This allows you to buy, sell, send and receive Bitcoin. In order to buy Bitcoin, you’ll deposit funds into your Bitcoin exchange account. You can then transfer to your mobile wallet or make purchases directly from the exchange.
Most Bitcoin exchanges allow you to use a credit/debit card or link your checking account directly in order to buy Bitcoin. Credit and debit card transactions usually take just a few minutes but have lower limits. Bank account transaction generally takes 2-3 days, but your account is verified quicker and your limits increase exponentially.
Verified accounts Weekly ($10-$2500)
Weekly ($100-$10,000) Verified accounts
Weekly ($1000-$100K) Verified accounts
|Daily ($10-$3000) Verified accounts
Weekly ($250-$1000) Canada ONLY
Get the MYBookie address where you will send your Bitcoin
Once your Bitcoin is in your wallet, simply transfer them to MYBookie to fund your betting account.
- Log in to your MYBookie account
- Open the MYBookie cashier
- Click on deposit
- Choose Bitcoin as your deposit method
- Copy the Bitcoin Address where you will send your Bitcoin.
We highly recommend that you copy and paste the bitcoin address to avoid making typing mistakes. Remember, if you make a mistake with the address, the funds cannot be recovered.IMPORTANT:
Please be aware that when you request a bitcoin address, it will only be valid in our system for 48 hours. If this time frame has expired, please request a new address.
To guarantee the best and most secure transaction always go to the MYBookie cashier to get your new bitcoin address when sending bitcoin.
Send your Bitcoin to MYBookie to fund your betting account
Once you have copied the MYBookie address that you will use to deposit your bitcoin, return to your Bitcoin wallet and click on the link to send Bitcoin.
PASTE the MYBookie Bitcoin address into the recipient address field.
Click send Bitcoin to complete the sending process.
Once you have sent the Bitcoin, your account will typically be funded in less than 20 minutes and you will be ready to go. It is just that easy!
FOR ADVANCED SECURITY PRECAUTIONS: Just like cash and credit cards, you must take certain precautions to ensure that your Bitcoin wallet is safe and secure. It is your responsibility to adopt best practices in order to protect your money. Here are a few advanced security guidelines that we recommend.
Try to avoid keeping a large amount in your Bitcoin wallet. You usually wouldn’t walk around the streets with thousands of dollars in cash in your pocket. Think of your bitcoin wallet just like an actual wallet, only keep a working amount of money in your mobile wallet!
Back that hard drive up on a regular basis. Not only does it contain all of your Bitcoin information, but backing up your hard drive also ensures you’ll keep your data if your computer’s hard drives decides to stop working or gets damaged.
It’s critical to always keep a back-up of the secret key to your Bitcoin wallet. When everything else fails, your secret key will allow you to access your Bitcoin wallet. Squirrel that secret key away where only you can gain access to it.
Create an offline wallet for your Bitcoin. An offline wallet that never comes in contact with the Internet, provides one of the oldest – and most secure levels there is. Make sure you store your Bitcoin information in a fire safe or bank safe deposit box!
Make sure at least one person you know and really trust knows where to find the locations and the passwords of your Bitcoin wallets.