It’s another big weekend for NASCAR betting fans, as the Crown Royal Jeff Kyle 400 is set to run on Sunday afternoon at the famed Brickyard track. Things are pretty tight at the top of the Sprint Cup standings, with Kevin Harvick leading the way. He will be looking to pad his lead at the top this weekend, but he will be up against some stiff competition. This is a track that series winners love, with 17 of the 21 races there won by champions. Let’s take a look at who might be among the favorites on Sunday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Daytona 500 Odds, Predictions & Pick
- 2019 Advance Auto Parts Clash Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 F1 Drivers Championship Odds – January 18th Edition
- Updated 2019 NASCAR Championship Odds – January 18th Edition
- 2019 Formula 1 Championship Odds – January 11th Edition
- 2019 NASCAR Championship Odds – January 11th Edition
- 2018 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Odds & Pick
- 2018 Ford EcoBoost 400 Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- 2018 Brazilian Grand Prix Odds and Prediction
- 2018 Can-Am 500 NASCAR Odds & Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.