This Sunday sees NASCAR head to Watkin’s Glen for the Cheez-It 355, and we can only hope that this race serves up as much online betting drama as it did last year. Eventual winner AJ Allmendinger came into the race needing a win to get into the Chase for the Sprint Cup. Marcos Ambrose was in the same situation, and both driver’s went back and forth before Allmedinger took the checkered flag. Ambrose won’t be involved this year, but Allmendinger finds himself in the exact same position as he was this time last year.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Auto Club 400 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 TicketGuardian 500 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Pennzoil 400 Odds, Predictions & Pick
- 2019 Folds of Honor Quiktrip 500 Odds, Predictions & Pick
- 2019 Daytona 500 Odds, Predictions & Pick
- 2019 Advance Auto Parts Clash Odds, Preview & Picks
- Updated 2019 NASCAR Championship Odds – January 18th Edition
- 2019 NASCAR Championship Odds – January 11th Edition
- 2018 Ford EcoBoost 400 Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- 2018 Can-Am 500 NASCAR Odds & Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.