It’s Memorial Day Weekend in the United States and that means it’s time for one of NASCAR’s biggest races of the year and also its longest: the Coca-Cola 600 from Charlotte Motor Speedway. The 400 laps around Charlotte’s 1.5-mile track Sunday changes drastically from start to finish. As the sun sets and the track becomes cooler, the more grip on the racetrack a car has but when the green flag drops, the hot track can cause cars to slip and slide. Kyle Busch is the +550 favorite along with Kyle Larson and Martin Truex Jr.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Daytona 500 Odds, Predictions & Pick
- 2019 Advance Auto Parts Clash Odds, Preview & Picks
- Updated 2019 NASCAR Championship Odds – January 18th Edition
- 2019 NASCAR Championship Odds – January 11th Edition
- 2018 Ford EcoBoost 400 Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- 2018 Can-Am 500 NASCAR Odds & Preview
- 2018 AAA Texas 500 Odds & Preview
- 2018 First Data 500 Odds & Preview
- 2018 Hollywood Casino 400 Odds & Preview
- 2018 1000Bulbs.com 500 Odds & Betting Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.