Okay entertainment betting buffs…with the 61st Annual Grammy Awards set to get underway on Sunday, February 10, now is a great time for you to check out the value-packed odds to win several of the top awards this year. Whether you like the prohibitive favorites or prefer to back an entertainer with longer odds, the handful of fun-filled 2019 Grammy Award odds & predictions that you’re about to get could help you cash in multiple times this coming weekend. Now, let’s get down to business.
2019 Grammy Awards Odds, Predictions & Picks
Album of the Year
- “Black Panther,” Various Artists +170
- “Golden Hour,” Kacey Musgraves +170
- “Dirty Computer,” Janelle Monae +350
- “Scorpion,” Drake +500
- “Invasion of Privacy,” Cardi B +900
- “By the Way, I Forgive You,” Brandi Carlile +1100
- “Beerbongs and Bentleys,” Post Malone +2000
- “H.E.R.,” H.E.R. +2000
Analysis: While Kacey Musgraves’ “Golden Hour” is undeniably a fine album in its own right, make no mistake about it, the various artists (Including Kendrick Lamar and Travis Scott) that performed for Marvel’s smash hit film, “Black Panther” have got this award all locked up. This looks like a two-album race, but in reality, it’s not!
2019 Grammy Awards Betting Pick: Black Panther
Best New Artist
- H.E.R. +100
- Dua Lipa +200
- Greta Van Fleet +600
- Chloe x Halle +700
- Bebe Rexha +1400
- Margo Price +2000
- Jorja Smith +2000
- Luke Combs +2000
Analysis: I have no idea how H.E.R. is the prohibitive favorite here, but my money is on the british-born Dua Lipa to bring home the hardware for best new artist. The 23-year-old superstar struck gold with a fantastic eight singles that all made the Tp 40 or higher on several widely-respected charts. “New Rules” is Lipa’s first number-one single in the UK and also reached the top 10 in the United States, peaking at number six. However, for me, it’s her IDGAF song that stands out head and shoulders above every other song she’s made to date. Then again, maybe it’s because I’ve had to go ‘Dua’ on several people in 2018..like..IDGAF!
2019 Grammy Awards Betting Pick: Dua Lipa
Record of the Year
- “This is America,” Childish Gambino -170
- “Shallow,” Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper +170
- “All the Stars,” Kendrick Lamar and SZA +700
- “God’s Plan,” Drake +1400
- “I Like It,” Cardi B feat. Bad Bunny and J Balvin +1100
- “The Middle,” Zedd, Maren Morris and Grey +1600
- “The Joke,” Brandi Carlile +2500
- “Rockstar,” Post Malone feat. 21 Savage +2500
Analysis: Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper will get their share of votes to win this award, but for me, it’s Childish Gambino’s uniquely original “This is America” that is a near-lock to bring home the Grammy hardware for Record of the Year.
“This Is America” became the 31st song to debut at number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 while also topping the charts in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. The song, whose vidoe spurre a bunch of varied opinions globally, is nominated for four Grammy Awards.
2019 Grammy Awards Betting Pick: “This is America,” Childish Gambino
Song of the Year
- “Shallow,” Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper -250
- “This is America,” Childish Gambino +270
- “All the Stars,” Kendrick Lamar and SZA +800
- “The Joke,” Brandi Carlile +1200
- “God’s Plan,” Drake +1200
- “The Middle,” Zedd, Maren Morris and Grey +2500
- “In My Blood,” Shawn Mendes +1600
- “Boo’d Up,” Ella Mai +2500
Analysis: I personally don’t care that Lady gaga and Childish gambino are the top favorites to win Sing of the Year. For me, this award should be a no-brainer for Ella Mai’s fantastic Boodd’ Up. Ella Mai is the first British artist to top the US R&B charts since Lisa Stansfield in 1992. I think this award should go to Mai, but unfortunately, it’s going to Lady gaga and Bradley Cooper (ugh).
2019 Grammy Awards Betting Pick: “Shallow,” Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper