With the nominations in and the odds released for several candidates, it’s time for music lovers and entertainment awards betting enthusiasts everywhere to turn their eyes to the 2017 Grammys. As expected, the now, legendary Beyoncé leads all nominees with nine nominations including record of the year, album of the year and song of the year. Right behind Bey are Rihanna with eight, Drake with seven and Kanye West with six. Newcomers Lukas Graham are in a chase for the record of the year and song of the year while Mike Posner’s “I Took a Pill In Ibiza” managed to sneak into song of the year category. Drake’s album, “Views,” also found its way into the field for album of the year. Now, let’s take a look at some of my predictions to win some of this year’s Grammys betting odds.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- 2018 Grammy Awards Betting Preview
- Star Wars The Last Jedi – Episode 8 Odds on Who Will Die Next
- O.J. Simpson Trial Betting Odds And Expert Analysis
- Analysis Highlights 2017 Academy Awards Odds And Predictions
- Game of Thrones Season Seven Kill Count Total Over/Under
- Who’s the First Death in Game of Thrones Season Seven?
- Top 7 Sports Movies
- Top 8 Athletes On Social Media
- Insane Athlete Diets: Sports Fans Everywhere Could Learn A Thing Or Two
- Top 7 Athletes Who Are Better Actors
- Top 12 Must-Read Books For Every Sports Fan!
- Rick Perry Odds to Win Dancing with the Stars 23
- Laurie Hernandez Favored in Betting Odds to Win DWTS 23
- Ryan Lochte’s Odds to Win DWTS 23
- Calvin “Megatron” Johnson Odds to Win Dancing with the Stars 23