With the nominations in and the odds released for several candidates, it’s time for music lovers and entertainment awards betting enthusiasts everywhere to turn their eyes to the 2017 Grammys. As expected, the now, legendary Beyoncé leads all nominees with nine nominations including record of the year, album of the year and song of the year. Right behind Bey are Rihanna with eight, Drake with seven and Kanye West with six. Newcomers Lukas Graham are in a chase for the record of the year and song of the year while Mike Posner’s “I Took a Pill In Ibiza” managed to sneak into song of the year category. Drake’s album, “Views,” also found its way into the field for album of the year. Now, let’s take a look at some of my predictions to win some of this year’s Grammys betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated Celebrity Death Matchups Odds – March 19th
- Game of Thrones Season 8 Betting Specials
- 2019 Grammy Awards Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Razzie Awards Betting Preview & Picks
- 2019 Academy Awards Odds & Predictions
- Game of Thrones Season 8 Odds & Predictions
- 2019 AVN Awards Odds on Cardi B’s Performance
- 2019 Golden Globes Betting Odds & Top Picks
- 2018 Miss Universe Pageant Odds & Preview
- 2018 Grammy Awards Betting Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.