One of the toughest wagers in all of online sports betting is choosing the winner of a PGA Tour event, but handicapping the field is often not as difficult as you might imagine. Checking back at the history of a particular event is always a good way to go, as players seem to have courses where they are able to excel. A couple of those types of guys will be in action this weekend at the John Deere Classic in Illinois.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 WGC-Mexico Championships Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Puerto Rico Open Odds & Preview
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.