Everyone is well aware that it’s the major tournaments in golf that draw the most attention, but from a player’s perspective, the tournaments leading up to the big events are where they get to hone their game. After competing in the Colonia in Fort Worth last weekend, the PGA elite will head to rain-soaked Irving, Texas for the AT&T Byron Nelson, which will be played at the TPC Four Seasons Resort. Let’s review the best players and the golf betting odds for this tournament.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 WGC-Mexico Championships Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Puerto Rico Open Odds & Preview
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.