This week sees the start of the 2016 US Open, which will be held at the Oakmont Country Club in Plum, Pennsylvania. This will be the first time that the PGA has made a stop here since 2007, and if the last visit there is anything to go by, it’s likely to be a tough 4 days for the field. Back then, it was Angel Cabrera who got the win with an overall score of +5. It’s pretty safe to say that we can expect conditions to be tough again, so don’t be looking for any golfer to shoot a particularly low score. It may well be the golfer who makes the fewest mistakes who lands on top on Sunday afternoon, and that may mean that a dark horse as opposed to a sports betting line favorite is the one who lifts the trophy. Let’s take a look at some potential winners before making a prediction.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
- 2018 QBE Shootout Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2018 Hero World Challenge Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.