When you have a field that contains 156 of the best golfers in the world, choosing a single winner can be tough. After all, the eventual winner will need to play four rounds of nearly flawless golf, which also means being able to handle the pressure of playing in a major event. This Thursday, July 20, sees the start of the 2017 British Open, which will be held at the famed Royal Birkdale course in Southport, England. This will be the 10th time that the Open has been played at this course, and it is one that has been good to American golfers, with 5 of the previous 9 winners at Royal Birkdale hailing from this side of the pond.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Valspar Championship Odds, Predictions & Picks
- The 2019 Players Championship Betting Odds & Preview
- 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Odds & Prediction
- The 2019 Masters Tournament Betting Picks to Hit
- 2019 Honda Classic Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 WGC-Mexico Championships Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Puerto Rico Open Odds & Preview
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.