There is only one weekend left before the US Open, which means that the PGA’s best players have only one more tournament left to sharpen their game prior to the next major. That tournament will be the FedEx St. Jude Classic, which will be played at the TPC Southwind course in Memphis, Tennessee. It’s not going to be a galaxy of golf stars on display this coming weekend, but still a decent field, with 8 players currently in the top 30 taking part. There are some real nice prices to be had on these players, and it’s a solid opportunity to build up your bankroll before the wagering opens for the US Open next weekend. Let’s take a look at some of the players that will be on the course competing for the $1.152 million top prize. Find the latest golf betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Valspar Championship Odds, Predictions & Picks
- The 2019 Players Championship Betting Odds & Preview
- 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Odds & Prediction
- The 2019 Masters Tournament Betting Picks to Hit
- 2019 Honda Classic Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 WGC-Mexico Championships Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Puerto Rico Open Odds & Preview
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.