Die-hard golf fans start watching and wagering on the PGA season from the moment it begins, but for many, the real start of the season begins when the pros head to Augusta National in Georgia for the Masters. The 81st version of the Masters will tee off on Thursday, April 6, with 94 players looking to land the first major of the season. The field will be comprised of the current best players in the world, returning champions, and a few amateurs looking to make a name for themselves on the hallowed Augusta course. Of that starting 94, there are only a select few that have a legitimate shot at winning. Let’s look at some of the golf betting favorites for this weekend.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play Odds & Preview
- 2019 Valspar Championship Odds, Predictions & Picks
- The 2019 Players Championship Betting Odds & Preview
- 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Odds & Prediction
- The 2019 Masters Tournament Betting Picks to Hit
- 2019 Honda Classic Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 WGC-Mexico Championships Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Puerto Rico Open Odds & Preview
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.