The second WGC Match Play Tournament of the 2017 season is now underway and you can still cash in big on the exciting event. In this fun-filled event, the PGA now has a bracket format after switching to a round robin format in 2015 for the opening group stage. Before you make your betting selections, you should know that this event has been dominated by the top players in the world. While defending champion Jason Day had to pull out after just six holes because of personal family matters, 2015 winner Rory McIlroy is back as is Matt Kuchar the winner in 2013. Okay, let’s get started with a look at some of the top golf betting odds favorites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- The 2019 Players Championship Betting Odds & Preview
- 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Odds & Prediction
- The 2019 Masters Tournament Betting Picks to Hit
- 2019 Honda Classic Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 WGC-Mexico Championships Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Puerto Rico Open Odds & Preview
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.