The PGA Tour took a one-week detour off the Florida Swing to head to Mexico, and Phil Mickelson won the WGC-Mexico Championship, his first victory anywhere since the 2013 British Open. Lefty is taking a well-deserved break this week as the Tour returns to Florida – the Tampa Bay area to be more precise – for the Valspar Championship. The PGA odds favorite at our online sportsbook is the highest-ranked player in the field, American Jordan Spieth (+700).
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
- 2018 QBE Shootout Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2018 Hero World Challenge Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.