Last week’s Players Championship in Florida had the best field of the year. Thus many of the world’s top players are deciding to skip this week’s PGA Tour event, the AT&T Byron Nelson at the TPC Four Seasons Resort at Las Colinas outside of Dallas. Area native and world No. 2 Jordan Spieth, whose first PGA Tour event was a tie for 16th at Las Colinas at age 16, and No. 8 Dustin Johnson top a lineup that includes 10 of the top 30 in the Official World Golf Ranking. Spieth is your favorite to win at +750 on betting odds. Here’s what I’ll guarantee you: Aussie Steven Bowditch will not win again and he’s a +35000 long shot. He shot a final-round 64 last year and won by four shots. Bowditch, who got married at the resort next to the TPC Four Seasons in 2011, had 27 birdies while becoming the seventh player to lead all four rounds of the event. He finished at 18-under 259 on the rain-altered layout. Charley Hoffman (65), Texan Jimmy Walker (66) and Scott Pinckney (66) tied for second at 14-under. Zach Johnson shot 63 to finish alone in fifth at 13-under. Spieth finished 7-under after an even-par 69.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Valspar Championship Odds, Predictions & Picks
- The 2019 Players Championship Betting Odds & Preview
- 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Odds & Prediction
- The 2019 Masters Tournament Betting Picks to Hit
- 2019 Honda Classic Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 WGC-Mexico Championships Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Puerto Rico Open Odds & Preview
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.