Golf tournaments tend to follow a rather similar pattern. We usually get a huge field that is cut in half after two days of play, with the final two days devoted to the players that made the cut trying to put together the lowest score possible. Things are a little different at the Dell Technologies Championship, which will take place at the Austin County Club starting this Wednesday, as we will be looking at a match play format for this one. It’s a smaller group of players on tap, with 64 players being divided into groups of 4 and playing a round robin style on Wednesday through Friday. We will end up with a Sweet 16 group that will go into a knockout tournament over the weekend. There are lots of betting opportunities available for this event which makes it more fun for golf bettors than traditional tournaments. With 45 of the top 50 players in the world taking part this one should be great. Let’s take a look at some of the golf betting favorites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Valspar Championship Odds, Predictions & Picks
- The 2019 Players Championship Betting Odds & Preview
- 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Odds & Prediction
- The 2019 Masters Tournament Betting Picks to Hit
- 2019 Honda Classic Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 WGC-Mexico Championships Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Puerto Rico Open Odds & Preview
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.