The PGA Tour’s Greenbrier Classic in West Virginia was canceled for this week because heavy flooding badly damaged areas of that part of the country and left half the course in White Sulphur Springs underwater. Thus all those PGA Tour players who were using that event as a warm-up for next week’s British Open are out of luck. But there are a handful of top American players competing this week in the European Tour’s Scottish Open in preparations for the British Open in that country. Your favorite on betting odds is Sweden’s Henrik Stenson at +700.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
- 2018 QBE Shootout Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2018 Hero World Challenge Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.