The PGA Tour is on the move once more, with the next stop of the season being the Four Seasons Las Colinas course in Irving, Texas. The event is the AT&T Byron Nelson. With a strong field showing up to go after the $1.35 million top prize, as well as 500 FedEx Cup points. Picking a winner in any PGA event is tough, and the task becomes even more difficult when you have a field as loaded as this one is. No less than 6 of the top 20 golfers in the world will be there, including Master Champion Sergio Garcia, who will be looking to be a repeat winner at this event. He will have some stiff competition to deal with, though, so let’s take a closer look at some of the favorites for the AT&T Byron Nelson. Find the latest golf betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
- 2018 QBE Shootout Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2018 Hero World Challenge Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.