Okay PGA golf fanatics, we’re back in business this week at the AT&T Byron Nelson where Jordan Spieth is the oddsmakers’ prohibitive favorite. Still, with the World No. 1 facing his share of troubles recently, the question begs to be asked. Is Speith really the favorite in the golf betting odds to bring home the bacon at Byron Nelson? Keep in mind that, while this event has been held since 1944, only four golfers have won this event more than once. Also, this is one of the weaker fields we’ve seen in awhile, so it’s wide open in terms of trying to make some money.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
- 2018 QBE Shootout Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2018 Hero World Challenge Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.