There are still numerous betting opportunities available in the PGA Tour this season, but if you are someone who only plays the majors, your last opportunity to cash a winning ticket is coming this weekend. The final major of the season, the PGA Championship, is all set to go this coming weekend, and will be player at the Balustrol Golf Course (Lower Course) in Springfield, New Jersey. The course is a 7,428-yard par 70 behemoth that is going to be a huge challenge for all of the players taking part. This is the first time that the event will have been played here since 2005, which was when Phil Mickelson took home the top prize with a score of -4. The course has undergone some tweaks between then and now, and looks to be even more challenging than ever. You can probably expect that scoring well is going to be tough, with accuracy very much the order of the day on this course. While this is perhaps the least glamorous of the 4 majors, it’s still a big pot, and the last chance for many to make a move in the FedEx Cup standings. No real surprise then that all of the big names will be in New Jersey starting on Thursday, July 28. The betting odds favorites are not really a surprise, so let’s take a look at who might be challenging for the title on Sunday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
- 2018 QBE Shootout Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2018 Hero World Challenge Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.