You can usually tell what time of year it is by looking at the PGA Tour tournament that is on tap for the weekend, as the schedule follows a very familiar pattern. Things may have been a little trickier last season, as the Greenbrier Classic was taken off the calendar after heavy flooding on the course caused the event to be cancelled. The pros are back at the Par 70 7,287-yard Old White TPC course this season, and we all have our fingers crossed that the weather will co-operate this year. While this is a shorter course than others on the tour, it is also one that is not particularly easy to navigate, with deceptive slopes promising to wreak havoc. Many of the bigger names on the tour have decided to sit this one out, but there are still a lot of good pros in this field, making it a tough one to handicap. Let’s look at some of the golf betting favorites for this event, after which I will finish things off with a prediction.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Valspar Championship Odds, Predictions & Picks
- The 2019 Players Championship Betting Odds & Preview
- 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Odds & Prediction
- The 2019 Masters Tournament Betting Picks to Hit
- 2019 Honda Classic Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 WGC-Mexico Championships Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Puerto Rico Open Odds & Preview
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.