PGA golfers looking to get some meaningful round in before the US Open are running out of time, as there are only two events left before the next major hits the calendar. This may explain why there is such a strong group of players heading to the Muirfield Village Gold Club in Dublin, Ohio this weekend for the PGA Memorial. It certainly also helps that there is over $8 million in prize money up for grabs, including a cool $1.556 million for the winner of this tournament.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Valspar Championship Odds, Predictions & Picks
- The 2019 Players Championship Betting Odds & Preview
- 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Odds & Prediction
- The 2019 Masters Tournament Betting Picks to Hit
- 2019 Honda Classic Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 WGC-Mexico Championships Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Puerto Rico Open Odds & Preview
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.