The PGA season is not yet really winding down, but the scramble for FedEx Cup points is now very real, as there are only 10 events left before the playoffs begin. This weekend sees some of the tour’s best head to Washington DC to play in the Quicken Loans National, which will be held at the TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm course. This will be the first time that this event has been held at this course, and there will be 120 players looking to grab a share of the $7.1 million purse, with $1.278 million going to the winner. We are going to have a look at some of the favorites for this event, as well as a few potential sleeper picks, and we are also going to make a prediction on who will win.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Valspar Championship Odds, Predictions & Picks
- The 2019 Players Championship Betting Odds & Preview
- 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Odds & Prediction
- The 2019 Masters Tournament Betting Picks to Hit
- 2019 Honda Classic Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 WGC-Mexico Championships Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Puerto Rico Open Odds & Preview
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.