After a dominating performance by world No. 1 Jason Day at the big-money Players Championship over the weekend at TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla., the PGA Tour heads to Texas for a two-week Lone Star State Swing beginning with the AT&T Byron Nelson tournament at the TPC Four Seasons Resort-Las Colinas in Irving outside Dallas. And native son Jordan Spieth, the world No. 2, is the heavy favorite on sportsbook odds in a slightly watered-down field. The winning margin favorite is one shot at +250. A playoffs is +300.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
- 2018 QBE Shootout Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2018 Hero World Challenge Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.