After spending the first couple of months of the season out on the West Coast, the PGA is now heading east, with the Honda Classic the first tournament on the opposite coast. This is arguably the tournament that where the season starts to kick into high gear, especially since The Masters is now very much visible on the horizon. A field of 144 PGA pros are scheduled to take part, with the event being held at the 7,058-yard Par 70 at PGA National Champion Course, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida from February 23rd to the 26th. This course is regarded by many as one of the toughest on the PGA Tour, so don’t expect to see a ton of low scores after the 4 rounds have been played. Let’s look at the PGA Tour betting odds favorites, after which I will finish things up with my pick to win.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Valspar Championship Odds, Predictions & Picks
- The 2019 Players Championship Betting Odds & Preview
- 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Odds & Prediction
- The 2019 Masters Tournament Betting Picks to Hit
- 2019 Honda Classic Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 WGC-Mexico Championships Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Puerto Rico Open Odds & Preview
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.