The PGA Zurich Classic of New Orleans is a PGA event that has been around since the 1930’s. Until recent times, it was played at several different courses around the city, but in 2005 it made the move to TPC Louisiana in Avondale, which is where it will once again be played this year. The 7,425 yard Par 72 course is designed to keep scores low, but they may get lower still with the new format that is being introduced for the 2017 version of this event. Instead of going with the single player format, the pros will be paring up into 80 teams of two, which should make for an interesting twist on what we are used to in PGA action. It should also make for some incredibly low scoring, especially with some of the amazing pairings that we have to look forward to watching. Find the latest golf betting picks here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
- 2018 QBE Shootout Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2018 Hero World Challenge Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.