We are coming down to the wire in the PGA season, as this weekend (Sept 1-4) sees the second round of the FedEx Cup take place at the TPC Boston course. The field for this event was meant to be 100 players, but Danny Willett has chosen to sit this one out, taking it down to 99. We actually saw a change at the top of the FedEx Cup standings after Patrick Reed won the Barclays last weekend, and he is sure to be among the betting odds favorites for this tournament, although it has to be said that he is in very good company. This is a course that is very forgiving, but which will also reward the players who have a solid approach play performance. I have my selection to win already made, but let’s take a look at some of the top picks for the PGA Deutsche Bank Championship before I reveal who I think will win.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
- 2018 QBE Shootout Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2018 Hero World Challenge Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.