It’s one of the smallest fields of the year on the PGA Tour this week (61) but it’s still a very good one as the Tour visits Akron, Ohio, for the big-money World Golf Championships-Bridgestone Invitational. Unfortunately, the biggest name in golf, eight-time champion Tiger Woods, still isn’t healthy enough to play and now it’s looking like he might not be at all in 2016. World No. 1 Jason Day is the +550 favorite on betting picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
- 2018 QBE Shootout Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2018 Hero World Challenge Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.