Now that the British Open defending champion, Rory McIlroy, will not be playing at St Andrews when the British Open commences in two days, the favorite in golf betting right now is young Jordan Spieth, winner of the Masters and the U.S. Open. Currently he stands as a 9-2 favorite to carry away the Claret Jug as the tournament championship. Spieth hasn’t just been lying around since winning those two majors, of course. Last week, he won the John Deere Classic. During 2015 he has entered 19 events and finished in the top 10 in 12 of them – and he’s won his last two in a row.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Valspar Championship Odds, Predictions & Picks
- The 2019 Players Championship Betting Odds & Preview
- 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Odds & Prediction
- The 2019 Masters Tournament Betting Picks to Hit
- 2019 Honda Classic Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 WGC-Mexico Championships Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Puerto Rico Open Odds & Preview
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.