After all the drama at The Open Championship in Scotland last week, the PGA Tour returns to North American soil for the RBC Canadian Open in Oakville, Ontario. The event will once again be held at the magnificent Glen Abbey course, a Par 72 that is about as challenging as they come. The course has been undergoing some work after winter damage, which means that 8 of the greens will have different grass than the other 10 holes. That could pose a problem for golfers as they try to gauge green speeds over this golf betting weekend.As always, there are a number of players coming in with a real shot at taking home the $1.044 million top prize. Competition is sure to be tough, as there are no less than 5 players from the top 15 in the world competing in the event. Those guys are sure to be among the favorites, so let’s take a look at who might be among the final groups come Sunday afternoon.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
- 2018 QBE Shootout Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2018 Hero World Challenge Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.