You might expect things to die down a little on the PGA Tour after the excitement of the British Open last weekend, but there is yet another big tournament on tap starting this Thursday, as 156 golfers head to the famed Glen Abbey course in Toronto to take part in the RBC Canadian Open. This will represent the 28th time that the event has been held at the Par 72, 7253-yard Glen Abbey course, and it’s a challenge that has been accepted by some of the biggest names in the sport. We are going to take a look at some of the potential favorites to win it all this weekend, with the betting odds for each to follow as soon as we have them available. You can check the golf page at MyBookie.ag for all the latest betting odds, but for now, let’s look at some of the contenders.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
- 2018 QBE Shootout Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2018 Hero World Challenge Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.