I know the first PGA golf tournament succeeding the prestigious Masters, feels a bit anti-climatic coming on the heels of the highly coveted first major of the year, but there’s still money to be made by betting on the 2017 RBC Heritage Classic. The first PGA Tournament following the 2017 Masters gets underway on Thursday, April 13 at the beautiful Harbor Town Golf Links in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. As is always the case, the field for this year’s RBC Heritage Classic has another field of world-class title contenders that will be going all-out to pick up a win in sunny South Carolina. Now, let’s get down to business with these golf betting picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Valspar Championship Odds, Predictions & Picks
- The 2019 Players Championship Betting Odds & Preview
- 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Odds & Prediction
- The 2019 Masters Tournament Betting Picks to Hit
- 2019 Honda Classic Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 WGC-Mexico Championships Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Puerto Rico Open Odds & Preview
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.