Shane Lowry emerged from a cadre of dark horse golf betting candidates and won the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational in Akron this past weekend, earning himself his very own PGA Tour card. He locked things up with a terrific shot that emerged from the trees left of the 18th fairway, came down from the sky over a bunker, landing about 10 feet away from the pin. He nailed the birdie putt and finished with a 66 for four under par for the round and a title for the tournament. He won by two strokes, finishing ahead of Bubba Watson, who also had a 66 the last day. Lowry’s first big win came in 2009, when he took home the Irish Open title as an amateur. He won his first victory on the European Tour in 2012 in Portugal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 WGC-Mexico Championships Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Puerto Rico Open Odds & Preview
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.