After the majors, there really is no bigger tournament on the PGA Tour than the Players Championship. Once again, a stacked group of players will head to the TPC Sawgrass course in Ponte Vedra Beach Florida, looking to take home a share of the $10.5 million purse, which includes a cool $1.89 million for the winner of the event. Give the money on offer, not to mention the prestige of this tournament, which many call the fifth major, it’s no real surprise that all the biggest name in the game will be descending upon this challenging 7,189-yard Par 72 course. Let’s take a look at the golf betting favorites to win the event, after which we’ll close things out with a prediction.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Valspar Championship Odds, Predictions & Picks
- The 2019 Players Championship Betting Odds & Preview
- 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Odds & Prediction
- The 2019 Masters Tournament Betting Picks to Hit
- 2019 Honda Classic Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 WGC-Mexico Championships Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Puerto Rico Open Odds & Preview
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.