With four of the top-5 finishers in the 2015 Kentucky belonging to the class of the five top horse racing betting favorites to win the Derby, it is safe to say that fifth-place finish by Danzig Moon (who entered at a distant 22-to-1 odds to win at Kentucky) was perhaps the biggest surprise of May 2nd. Danzig Moon’s racing was particularly impressive, bearing in mind he took a costly bump earlier in the race while sandwiched between Bolo and Carpe Diem, yet he still kept his feet and blew by his Blue Grass Stakes conqueror Carpe Diem in the final turn to finish fifth behind race winner American Pharoah. Following that respectable performance, there is an increasing sense of belief that Danzig Moon may even perform better at the Preakness this Saturday. A short preview of what can be expected from Danzig Moon over the weekend is detailed below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.