Even with his undeniable horse racing talent, strong body and unmatched ability to give a solid showing no matter his starting position in the race or the track surface, Firing Line has lacked one element in most of his races—Luck. However, his jockey Gary Stevens (a three-time Preakness Stakes winner) strongly feels all that will change this weekend when firing starts at the No. 8 post for the 140th edition of the Preakness Stakes, the second jewel of the Triple Crown. With an “unlucky” history of nose-away second-position finishes, including a one-length finish behind American Pharoah in the recently completed 2015 Kentucky Derby, is this going to be the race that Firing Line finally gets the elusive first place finish? Let’s find out as we take a sweeping look at Firing Line and his horse betting odds to win the 2015 Preakness Stakes this Saturday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.