When it comes to betting on horse racing, there are a number of different approaches that bettors can take to boost their bankroll. Where some will play smaller amounts in hopes of hitting the exotics, others will play larger amounts in the hopes of picking the horses that land in the money. Specifically, they will play a win, place, or show ticket, which is a pretty safe way to go if you want to get in on the Belmont Stakes action. These types of tickets are very straightforward, but they ca still pocket you some money of you make the right picks. Each of the payouts is based on the live odds when the race goes off, but they don’t all pay the same if you pick the same horse on each. A win ticket pays the most, as you get the full odds if your horse wins. A place ticket requires your horse to finish first or second, while the show ticket will pay if your selection lands in the top 3. Both of those wagers pay a fraction of the odds, but have the benefit of reducing your risk. Place and show tickets are a great option for those who don’t often play the horses, but who want to get in on the fun at the Belmont Stakes on Saturday, June 11.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.