Picking the winner of a Triple Crown race is never easy, simply because the fields are made up of the very best horses in the sport right now. If you think just hitting a win ticket is difficult, imagine how hard it would be to predict the exact order of the top 3. That is exactly what you need to do with the trifecta bet, and while it’s not an easy one to win, the payouts make the gamble well worth it. The good news for this year’s Belmont Stakes on Saturday, June 10 is that we are potentially looking at an 8-horse field. While this reduces the chances of the trifecta payout hitting the thousands of dollars, there is still a shot that you could be looking at a few hundred, depending of course on the order of finish. The live odds will dictate exactly what that payout is, so let’s take a look at how you can play the trifecta ticket to maximize your chances of winning.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.