In horse racing, the Triple Crown races are the ones that garner most of the headlines, but if you want to talk about prize money and the best fields of horses, you need to talk about the Breeders Cup. The meet takes place every year in November, and unlike the Triple Crown events, it is not tied to a single track. The Breeders Cup is hosted at a different venue every year, and in 2016, it will be head to the place where the surf meets the turf: the famed Santa Anita track. What you get here is two days of the best horse races in the world, and this year sees it go on Friday, November 4 and Saturday, November 5. There is a total of 13 races, all of which have huge purses on offer, but there is none bigger than the $6 million Breeders Cup Classic. Let’s take a closer look at the potential horseracing betting odds favorites in that one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.