As it stands at the moment, we are looking at a field of 12 runners for the 141st Preakness Stakes at Pimlico Race Track in Baltimore on Saturday, May 21. While that is still a larger field that we are used to seeing in races here in the US, it’s a whole lot smaller than what we saw in the Kentucky Derby. The smaller field may well mean that there are less chances for things to go wrong for a horse or jockey during the race, and that might suggest that the horse race odds favorites should have the upper hand. It doesn’t always work that way, though, and it only takes one stumble out the gate or a bump along the way for the race to be altered. Assuming that things go smoothly, and that we get an honest pace, these are the horses that you can expect to see coming in first at the post.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.