Being a favorite in horse racing is no real guarantee of success, especially when you consider that the favorite only wins about 30% of the time in this sport. That number is probably even lower once you get to the Triple Crown races. This is particularly true in the Kentucky Derby, where you have large fields and a group of horses that represent the best in the business. There have been many big favorites in the history of this race, but it takes a near perfect trip to turn expectation into a win. There are a pair of horses that the bookies have put among the most favored this year. Classic Empire is one, and the subject of this piece, Always Dreaming, is the other. There may end up being some separation in their horse racing odds once the post-position draw is made, but for now, they are joint favorites. Let’s take a closer look at what Always Dreaming will be binging to Churchill Downs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.