2017 Kentucky Derby Final Predictions And Picks
WinGirvin +1500 I’ve changed my mind a couple of times over the last couple of weeks, but I’m settling on Girvin as my pick to win the 2017 Kentucky Derby. Why this thoroughbred is the eighth-best favorite to win the 2017 Kentucky Derby is beyond me, but I’m fully on board with a wager on Girvin at +1500. This thoroughbred has recorded a trio of victories and one second place finish in four starts. If you’re looking for a horse that I offering a ton of value outside the top three, then look no further than Girvin!
PlaceClassic Empire +600 I really like No. 2 co-favorite Classic Empire for the show finish after he finished the 2016 season as the best juvenile in the country. Five wins and one third place finish in ix starts tell me a second place finish is a virtual lock!
ShowAlways Dreaming +500 Always Dreaming has recorded three straight first place finishes while recording one second place finish and one third place finish in five starts. I’m thinking a third place finish in the Kentucky Derby I as close to a lock as it gets!
My LongshotMcCraken +700 McCraken has recorded one first place finish and one third place finish in five starts. At +700, I like McCraken as my longshot pick to finish fourth in the 2-17 Kentucky Derby.
Kentucky Derby Racing News
- 2019 Kentucky Derby Recap
- 2019 Kentucky Derby Exacta, Trifecta, and Superfecta Picks
- 2019 Kentucky Derby Betting Strategies
- 2019 Kentucky Derby Betting Guide
- 2019 Kentucky Derby Top 3 Horses to Bet On
- 2019 Triple Crown Preview: Kentucky Derby, Preakness & Belmont
- 2019 Kentucky Derby Dark Horses and Longshots
- 2019 Kentucky Derby Betting Favorites
- 2019 Kentucky Derby Props
- 2019 Kentucky Derby Betting Odds, TV Schedule, Entry List & Preview
- Early 2019 Kentucky Derby Odds & Picks
- Early Look at the 2019 Kentucky Derby
- 2019 Kentucky Derby Preps: Wood Memorial, Blue Grass Stakes, Santa Anita Derby
- 2018 Belmont Stakes Betting Preview, TV Schedule & Entry List
- Gambling Podcast – 2018 Kentucky Derby (Ep. 566)
- 2017 Breeder’s Cup Betting Preview & Expert Prediction
- Is The Kentucky Derby Winner To Repeat At The Preakness Stakes?
- 2017 Kentucky Derby Final Predictions And Picks