The 124th version of the Kentucky Derby is now over and done with, which means we start the annual conversation about whether or not we have another Triple Crown winner in our midst. Always Dreaming won the Derby in some style, and is currently now training at the Pimlico Race Track in Maryland, where the next leg of the Triple Crown, the Preakness Stakes, will be run on Saturday, May 20th at about 6:45 PM EST. Always Dreaming will be going up against some familiar foes, as he will be facing several horses that took part in the Derby, but he will also have some new challengers added to the mix, all of whom will be fresh after having some extended time off. Let’s look at who are likely to be some of the main contenders in the 2017 Preakness Stakes. Find the latest horse racing betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.