The Preakness Stakes is the second leg of the American thoroughbred racing Triple Crown held on the third Saturday in May each year at Pimlico Race Course in Baltimore. It is a Grade I race run over 1 3⁄16 miles on dirt and open to 3-year-olds. Not only is it a steppingstone to the Belmont Stakes and potential Triple Crown glory for Always Dreaming, it’s also an important Grade 1 race for any horse to win. Here’s a look at some key horses to follow on Saturday in the 142nd Preakness. The 2017 Preakness draw is Wednesday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.