When you look at all of the different betting options available for any horse race, it can be tough to know where to start. The easiest way to go is to simply put on win, place, or show tickets, but if you want to cash some bigger winning tickets, you need to start playing the exotics. The final leg of the Triple Crown, the Belmont Stakes, goes off this Saturday, June 11 at Belmont Park in New York, and there is a real chance to make some money on this one. Exaggerator is sure to come in as the firm favorite at not so great odds, and if you believe he will win, it’s then up to you to decide which horses will finish behind him in the money. If you can figure that out, you are in with a real shot at having a very nice day with your exotics bets. We will look at all of your betting options this week, but let’s start out by taking a look at the exacta, and how you can use the sportsbook odds to your advantage.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.