Playing the horses on a regular basis means becoming an expert in money management. The best way to build your bankroll is by playing smaller stakes with larger payouts. You can try and pick live longshots, but will likely not have very much luck there. The best way to make the bigger bucks is by hitting the exotics bets, and they don’t come much bigger than the trifecta. In order to cash a winning trifecta ticket, you need to be able to predict the exact order of finish for the top 3. This is a little harder to do in Triple Crown races where the fields can be huge, but since the Belmont Stakes on Saturday, June 11 is only slated to have 8 horses running, your chances of winning will escalate quite nicely. The beauty of the trifecta is that you can cash a ticket paying hundreds, or sometimes even thousands, of dollars by wagering just $1. With a smaller field, you are not likely to hit those dizzying heights, but you can still make a very tidy profit by paying attention to the live odds and potential payouts for each possible winning combination.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.