A record 201 horses were pre-entered for next week’s 13 races that make up the Breeders’ Cup World Championships in Arcadia, Calif. The previous entry record was 194 entries in 2011, when the Breeders’ Cup was lat held at Churchill Downs and featured 15 races. The 1¼-mile $5 million Breeder’s Cup Classic attracted a field of 15 horses (Only 14 can start). The odds are led by unbeaten 2-year-old champion Shared Belief and Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner California Chrome, but there are also other 3-year-olds that stand a good chance to win the race, including Belmont Stakes and Jockey Club Gold Cup winner Tonalist, Pennsylvania Derby winner Bayern, Travers winner V.E. Day, Candy Boy and UAE Derby winner Toast of New York. But from all the horses and jockeys taking part in this year’s race, there are three that lead the horseracing odds and that stand as the top contenders. Let’s give ’em a look.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.