By the time Wednesday afternoon rolls around, we will know where each of the 20 horses in the Kentucky Derby field will be starting from. The betting odds for the race have already been revealed, but those may be subject to change depending on how the draw for post positions goes. An early favorite may well see its horse racing betting odds change dramatically if it is handed the #1 or #2 posts, which have traditionally been a nightmare in the Derby. That’s a conversation for later, though, as for now, all we want to do is look at a few of the horses that the bookies have names as being among the favorites. Let’s get things started with Classic Empire.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.